What are we looking for
You’ll be a self-starter capable of working in a fast-paced development environment with the freedom to approach, own and solve problems creatively, as well as part of a team. You will build our cutting-edge data analysis user interfaces, picking up new technologies with ease and have experience of developing large, complex web applications.
- Define, develop and test new user-facing features
- Write maintainable and testable code that works across browsers
- Work with other developers, designers and stakeholders in feature development
- Interpret user requirements and respond with a coherent technical solution
- Keep abreast of advances in the field and make recommendations for future technology choices
- A proven background in user interface development
- Significant and demonstrable experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with Node.js
- Familiarity with REST and the ability to consume and develop RESTful services
What’s in it for you?
Daily working in our newly refurbished office has developed a close-knit team, but we appreciate the need for a work/life balance and constantly strive to achieve a flexible, fun and healthy environment for success. A pool table for some competitive fun, weekly Yoga sessions to keep mind and body in check, regular social events, and a fantastic panoramic view of the London. Standard benefits include office fruit and snacks, company pension, 30 days’ annual leave and Virgin Active gym membership.
If you are interested in solving difficult problems, want to work in a collaborative, supportive team where everyone’s ideas are essential to success, why not become an intrinsic part of our journey.Email us